This post is dedicated to the kitchen.
The dishwasher – everyone’s used one, not everyone has one, but there are certain things you need to do to keep it running smoothly and ways to load it that makes even the biggest Tetris master jealous.
1. When loading the dishwasher – ALWAYS rinse off the dishes before putting loading them. You never know how long the gunk has been on there, or when you will actually run the washer.
2. When loading the dishwasher always put smaller, less sturdy, items on top and bigger items on the bottom.
3. Forks should always be pointed upwards and knives should always be pointed down; spoons are your preference.
4. Wooden spoons can go in the dishwasher.
5. Always make sure dishes are dry before putting them away. You do not want your old friend Mr. Mold coming along.
Pictures are just an example of how I load my dishwasher. Don’t worry I fill it up before I run it.