The cabinets and counters in the kitchen are the most important things to keep clean. There are things that you should remember when organizing, cleaning, and storing items in your kitchen.
1. Always have a designated space for only dishes and one for only food, such as a pantry. If bugs or mice get near your food you do not want them getting to your dishes also.
2. Always stack bigger dishes on bottom and smaller dishes on top of each other. NO AVALANCHES HERE!!!!
3. Always keep the counters clean – DIRTY COUNTERS CALL BUGS AND MICE AND YOU DON’T WANT ANY UNWANTED VISITORS.
4. Keep everything organized in cabinets, drawers, and on counters so that things are easy to find.
5. When storing food, always keep, larger, breakable items (i.e. glass jars) towards the back of the cabinet so that when the door is opened they do not fall out.