Here are some things to think about the next time you are taking a shower, putting on your make-up, or just having some “me time”.
1. When cleaning the sink and bathtub follow my rule on cleaning the kitchen sink, Comet and a good scrub are all you need.
2. Wash your bath rugs at least once a month. Water from the shower and dirty feet can make them stink.
3. When cleaning your toilet, don’t forget about the flusher, you never know what might be living there.
4. Use paper towels instead of a sponge. The sponge will hold germs and since you can throw the paper towels away, they do not.
5. If you take showers, but also take baths, always make sure your shower curtain liner is placed back inside the tub before taking a shower. You do not want your whole bathroom getting a bath as well.