I love pasta, so I thought I would try something a little different for dinner this week. My granny makes a baked chicken spaghetti, but I thought I would do mine in the slow cooker. This is actually one of the easiest recipes I have done.
1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I like a lot of meat in my pasta)
3 cloves minced garlic, I used a pinch of minced garlic in the jar
salt & pepper, measure to taste
3 cups chicken broth added with the chicken; 1 cup with noodles and cheeses
16 oz spaghetti noodles
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar, because that is what I had on hand)
1. Add the chicken breast, salt, pepper, and broth to the slow cooker
2. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low
3. Shred chicken breast and return to cooker (I shredded mine while it was in the bowl, to me it was easier)
4. Break uncooked noodles in half and then add to cooker with both cheeses (next time I will put the cream cheese under the noodles and the shredded cheese on top of the noodles)
5. Stir and replace cover, let it cook for another 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your slow cooker. You can add more broth if you need to during this time.
6. Make sure everything is mixed together and serve.
You may want to stir it while it is cooking in the last 30-60 minutes.